Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wait till you hear form me


I always wanted to have a real school outfit with plaid skirt since I was in primary school, unfortunately Chinese local schools don't really care whether students are in stylish school outfits or not.

In Chinese schools everything is just about studying, doing well on exams and trying to be the top student.

Even when I moved to Singapore with my parents, school outfits there were still...sigh...pretty average, As the matter of fact, I was just desperate for a plaid short skirt to be part of my school outfit at that time.

Hence that's why today's look is about this red plaid mini skirt! 
I don't want to make the whole look like it's been taken over by the ghost of my school girl days, instead just a simple white shirt with a bow tie, I pair this with a black crop top from Nasty Gal and Jeffrey Campbell studded boots to make this look a bit edgy in a rocking way.

Speaking of the school girl image, I decided to carry a MCM mini sequin backpack to go with today's outfit. 
MCM backpacks started getting more and more popular since last year and to be frank I am not surprised about it at all.
 MCM backpacks are simply stylish and convenient to carry, they're definitely a must-have accessory for those who doesn't want carry their bags all the time or for those who just want to have a bit of a sporty style.

Hope you like my look, more pictures below:














































1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! Can do no wrong with a red plaid skirt.

    --Wicked Being

    ReplyDelete