Monday, November 24, 2014

Front Row


 It was a big shopping day for Chinese three days ago, which was 11st of November, Single’s day!  I don’t know since when people here started celebrating Single’s day by shopping online insanely, all the online stores had big sales on this day, girls who love shopping went crazy, well…I’m one of them, I did shop a lot on that days :D

Today’s look is about Front Row Shop. I got this beige crumpled thin jacket from FRS as a gift, when I received this coat, to be honest, I was a bit disappointed, as it’s not as thick as I thought it would be (it’s getting cold in Shanghai), but it totally changed my mind the day when I went out wearing this coat, it was just perfectly comfortable, keeps me warm from wind. The crumples make jacket so special and edgy, the most important is those crumples doesn’t make you look fat when you are in this jacket.

Okay, I am gonna unpack packages full of clothes and shoes I bought on Single’s Day now… Hope you guy enjoy my look, more pictures below.
FOLLOWE ME ON INSTAGRAM: KAITLYN_NIUNIU










What I was wearing:
- FrontRowShop crumpled jacket:
   http://www.frontrowshop.com/product/crumpled-thin-jacket
- Topshop lace bralet:
- American Apparel shorts
- Jeffrey Campbell boots

Photos by Fushion 

2 comments: